Adsense

A bit of music from the lamented Radio Blog Club

Le Français

Toujours, je suis désolé pour mes amis( et amies) français(es), mais il est difficile pour moi d'écire en français. Peut-être un jour...
S.V.P. regardez ce LIEN

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Waiting! (Was "With added body")

Photo: Colin Marr

Hello. I have started looking through some pictures with a view to starting this mini-series; now I am waiting for your input (please see the original piece).

Meanwhile I came up with a nice snap made by a good photographer; it was taken on a pleasant one-off test day held a few years back at North Weald Aerodrome in Essex. I gave Colin the photographer what I think was quite an entertaining ride...

À bientôt

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul.
Thanks for the suspension articles. Very interesting as usual! I particularly like the early build up pics. How much was the front and rear track increased by?
That blue and yellow paint scheme was fantastico!
Robert

Paul said...

Hello Robert, I hope all is well with you?

The track is standard!

Paul said...

Well, nearly standard - the front wheels are 7 x 15 so there is a slight increase

Anonymous said...

Oh. I thought in that early pic of the shell that the wheels were sticking out quite a bit more than usual.
All's well, thanks for asking! Haven't had much spare time for my project recently. Will resume trying to get it to start next weekend. Fingers crossed.
Robert

Sod the Law!

SMOKING IS NOT ONLY PERMITTED ON THIS BLOG - IT IS ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED

New Internet Speed test

Music and Radio Blog Club

Radio Blog Club, a good friend for a while appears to be in some legislative difficulty...

However, in tribute to its brave effort, I shall leave the existing track on this page (which amazingly still works)

Sadly my Playlist no longer works (hence its removal) thanks to the absurd "Hadopi" legislation in France. Apologies to all.