Adsense

A bit of music from the lamented Radio Blog Club

Le Français

Toujours, je suis désolé pour mes amis( et amies) français(es), mais il est difficile pour moi d'écire en français. Peut-être un jour...
S.V.P. regardez ce LIEN

Friday, February 08, 2008

Another Interesting New French blog

Right here

Presented to us by the enigmatic Constance Prunier.

Look, I know that there are millions of blogs, so please bear in mind that I am aware of this fact. I also know that many are just gratuitous rubbish...

Confession: I have wanted to be perceived as "arty" since I was about 20 years old, a fairly long time ago, so when I see something that looks "arty" I am inclined to be sympatique.

This one started just a week ago and as far as I can tell, given my lamentable French, is about love, sex and arts.

Come on boys I know I shouldn't say it but there's more to life than cars (which will probably be soon banned anyway - I mean what I call "cars").

À bientôt

2 comments:

Constance Prunier said...

Cher Paul, je suis très honorée. merci encore. Je dois vous avouer ne pas être très versée dans les engins à moteur. Voyez-vous, je préfère le vélo, les baskets à roulettes ou la montgolfière. Cependant je vois sur votre page, un petit widget très "love" qui ferait fureur sur mon site. Permettez-moi donc de vous l'emprunter.
amicalement.

Paul said...

Hello and thank you for your comment. Sorry I have to write this in English as it would take me hours in French.

I looked up "emprunter" and of course help yourself!

I suspect that some of my regulars get upset that not all the articles are about cars, but then I warned them from the start. Perhpas one day I can write something about balloons for you!

Sod the Law!

SMOKING IS NOT ONLY PERMITTED ON THIS BLOG - IT IS ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED

New Internet Speed test

Music and Radio Blog Club

Radio Blog Club, a good friend for a while appears to be in some legislative difficulty...

However, in tribute to its brave effort, I shall leave the existing track on this page (which amazingly still works)

Sadly my Playlist no longer works (hence its removal) thanks to the absurd "Hadopi" legislation in France. Apologies to all.