Adsense

A bit of music from the lamented Radio Blog Club

Le Français

Toujours, je suis désolé pour mes amis( et amies) français(es), mais il est difficile pour moi d'écire en français. Peut-être un jour...
S.V.P. regardez ce LIEN

Friday, February 01, 2008

Skype

Since I read this evening that 9,696,534 are online with Skype, I can imagine you thinking, "Why is he telling us about this?"

The answer is of course that I am now subscribed to Skype.

It looks to be a useful service and it is free of charge - as dear old Harry Manning would have said "That's a very good price!"

Email me VAR1016@gmail.com if you would like to get in touch via this medium.

À bientôt

No comments:

Sod the Law!

SMOKING IS NOT ONLY PERMITTED ON THIS BLOG - IT IS ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED

New Internet Speed test

Music and Radio Blog Club

Radio Blog Club, a good friend for a while appears to be in some legislative difficulty...

However, in tribute to its brave effort, I shall leave the existing track on this page (which amazingly still works)

Sadly my Playlist no longer works (hence its removal) thanks to the absurd "Hadopi" legislation in France. Apologies to all.