Adsense

A bit of music from the lamented Radio Blog Club

Le Français

Toujours, je suis désolé pour mes amis( et amies) français(es), mais il est difficile pour moi d'écire en français. Peut-être un jour...
S.V.P. regardez ce LIEN

Saturday, February 09, 2008

A Kindred Spirit

As an "ex-pat" one of my pleasures is to receive my copy of Private Eye, a publication that I have enjoyed for many years.

I had never imagined that I would have had anything in common with "Quin" in Knife & Packer's "It's grim up North London", but the latest one certainly should ring a bell with those of you who are familiar with my "little computer difficulties"...

Click on the image to Enlarge
From Private Eye 1203

No comments:

Sod the Law!

SMOKING IS NOT ONLY PERMITTED ON THIS BLOG - IT IS ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED

New Internet Speed test

Music and Radio Blog Club

Radio Blog Club, a good friend for a while appears to be in some legislative difficulty...

However, in tribute to its brave effort, I shall leave the existing track on this page (which amazingly still works)

Sadly my Playlist no longer works (hence its removal) thanks to the absurd "Hadopi" legislation in France. Apologies to all.