Adsense

A bit of music from the lamented Radio Blog Club

Le Français

Toujours, je suis désolé pour mes amis( et amies) français(es), mais il est difficile pour moi d'écire en français. Peut-être un jour...
S.V.P. regardez ce LIEN

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Run Your Car on Water! (It says here)

Yes folks! A dream come true: run your car on water.

No, I don't believe it either and I was just too damned lazy to read all the blurb.

However one line I enjoyed was:

DID YOU KNOW: Pound for pound HHO GAS IS 3 TIMES MORE POTENT THAN GASOLINE!!! HHO is a fast growing trend for boosting performance and MPG.

This line appears on the site promoting this scheme, which appears to be based on electrolysis of water. "HHO" is what they call the "gas" (mixture of gases) that is generated from the electrolysis: H2O of course, and if my memory has not yet deserted me, a highly explosive mixture. You could amuse yourself if physics or mathematics is your thing and calculate the volume of a pound (454 grammes) of gas that is two-thirds hydrogen.

Well, take a look for yourself and if it isn't bullshit let me know. If it isn't, I shan't need my Lucas mechanical fuel-injection system any more!

À bientôt

No comments:

Sod the Law!

SMOKING IS NOT ONLY PERMITTED ON THIS BLOG - IT IS ACTIVELY ENCOURAGED

New Internet Speed test

Music and Radio Blog Club

Radio Blog Club, a good friend for a while appears to be in some legislative difficulty...

However, in tribute to its brave effort, I shall leave the existing track on this page (which amazingly still works)

Sadly my Playlist no longer works (hence its removal) thanks to the absurd "Hadopi" legislation in France. Apologies to all.